Building Inspector / Code Enforcement
Monday 9 AM - 1 PM, Tuesday 9 AM - 6 PM, Wednesday and Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM. Friday 9 AM - 1 PM.
The Building Inspector is available normal business hours and for emergencies
at all times at 585-465-8591.
- All applications are subject to the new NYS Building Code effective Jan. 2010.
- Instrument survey map or tape location map.
- Two (2) sets of building plans - 1 original stamped and signed set and 1 copy. No reverse plans will be accepted. For new construction, energy calculations must be approved with plans.
- For smaller, less complex building (additions, small barns, etc.) a completed cross section sheet must be filled out and returned with your application.
- Before you obtain an application for a building permit you should have obtained all necessary approvals/permits from the Town of Clarkson Planning Board or Zoning Board of Appeals , if applicable.
- For plans approved by the Planning Board or Zoning Board of Appeals include a signed copy of the site plan.