Highway Department
Street Lights

For any malfunctioning street lights please call:

  • National Grid at 1-800-867-5222
    (with pole #, street name, and problem you are reporting)

Traffic Signals

For any malfunctioning traffic signal on NYS roads* please call:

  • NYS traffic Signals at 753-7790

For any malfunctioning traffic signals on Monroe County roads* please call:

  • Monroe County traffic Signals at 753-7760

*If the traffic signal lights have a green casing they are NYS jurisdiction and if they have a yellow casing they are Monroe County jurisdiction.

Back to Highway Department home page