The Clarkson Historical Society

The Clarkson Historical Society
Located on Ridge Road near the four corners

Clarkson is the only town in Monroe County with a restored
Two story, brick, Greek Revival Academy building, built 1853.
Restored in 10 years by the CHS 2003-2013

Located at 8343 Ridge Road, just east of the four corners

The 3rd Summer Camp
at the Historic Clarkson Academy

2015 Summer Camp at the Academy Pictures

All meetings are open to the public, and we invite anyone interested in the history of our area to join us, or to become members of the organization. Please call Mary Edwards at 637-5810 for more information.

Mary Edwards, President
Chrys Gross, Vice President
Jackie Smith, Treasurer
Charles Edwards, Recording Secretary

John Decker, Karen McAllister, Kermit Mercer

Read more about The Clarkson Historical Society

View the website archives

The Clarkson Historical Society
P.O. Box 600
Clarkson, NY 14430