(Posted August 26, 2023)
The Town of Clarkson is seeking a full-time experienced administrative assistant in the office of the Town Supervisor
Duties include day-to-day clerical duties and providing leadership and support for a wide range of responsibilities. Candidates should have demonstrated skills in Microsoft Word and Excel, accounts payable/receivable preferred, and have excellent communication skills. This is a 35-hour per week position with a full benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with level of experience.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31.
The Fall 2023 Brush & Junk Pickup schedule has now been posted!
Schedule is posted on our Highway Dept. page, as well as the flyer.
Brush & Leaves
· Monday, October 23rd regular brush pick-up starts
Highway will do one sweep through town. Leave brush in 6’ lengths, parallel w/road.
· Mondays, October 23rd, 30th and November 6th leaf pick-up starts
Highway will pick-up leaves in paper bags only throughout town.
· Available year-round bring brush/leaves to the Transfer Station, 3078 Redman Rd. (1-mile N of Ridge) on Wed. 2:00pm-7:00pm, Sat. 8:00am-4:00pm. No permit required.
· Available year-round call Highway to reserve the 6’ x 12’ brush trailer (NC) for drop off at your home, based on availability.
Junk Days @ Highway Dept.
· Friday, October 20st 7 am – 3 pm
· Saturday, October 21st 8 am – 4 pm
· Max. of 5 pick-up truck loads per household.
· Accepting FREE collection of electronic equipment, except as noted below. **
· Additional charge:
Car/Pickup Tires $ 2.00 ea. | Large Truck Tires $ 10.00 ea.
Large Tractor Tires $ 20.00 ea. | Propane Tanks-new $ 2.00 ea.
Refrigerators/Freezers $ 25.00 ea. | A/C units & Dehumidifiers $ 10.00 ea.
NO household garbage, hazardous waste materials, boats, or motor vehicles of any size
Please see all details on the notice below. Questions? Call Highway @ 585-637-1132
The Clarkson Town Board will conduct a special meeting Tuesday, August 15, 2023, at 6:30 p.m., at the Town Hall The meeting will discuss actions regarding unsafe buildings/premises at 8438 Ridge Road, Clarkson, NY. Details include potential demolition, debris disposal, and cost assessment.
You can view the legal notice here:Town Board Special Meeting
Aug. 15, 2023