2023 TOWN OF CLARKSON HIGHWAY SPRING SCHEDULE
Highway Department – 3623 Lake Road – 585-637-1132
Brush & Leaves
- Tuesday, April 25th regular brush pick-up starts
Highway will do one sweep through town. Leave brush in 6’ lengths, parallel w/road.
- April 1 – November 15 dump brush/leaves inside Hwy. Dept. fenced area.
- April 25, May 2 & 9 Hwy will pick-up bagged leaves left at roadside (paper bags only).
- Available year-round bring brush/leaves to the Transfer Station, 3078 Redman Rd. (1-mile N of Ridge) on Wed. 2-7, Sat. 8-4. No permit required.
- Available year-round call Highway to reserve the 6’ x 12’ brush trailer (NC) for drop off at your home, based on availability.
Junk Days @ Highway Dept.
- Saturdays, April 22 & April 29 8 am – 4 pm
- Mon-Fri, April 24 – April 28 1 pm – 5 pm
- of 5 pick-up truck loads per household.
- Accepting FREE collection of electronic equipment, except as noted below. **
- Additional charge:
Car/Pickup Tires $ 2.00 ea. Large Truck Tires $ 10.00 ea.
Large Tractor Tires $ 20.00 ea. Propane Tanks-new $ 2.00 ea. Refrigerators/Freezers $ 25.00 ea. A/C units & Dehumidifiers $ 10.00 ea.
**Monitors (old w/tubes) $ 10.00 ea.
NO household garbage, hazardous waste materials, boats, or motor vehicles of any size.